At Andrew Haschka Consulting, we combine large company expertise with a small company focus. Our aim is to simplify the I.T. world through automation and virtualisation. We will hear your needs and examine the big picture first, before evaluating a solution that suits the requirements and budget. Our main areas of expertise include:
- Enterprise Architecture Consulting specialising in Desktop, Application and Server Virtualisation
- Architecture/Organisation review services for second opinion peace of mind aligning to vendor best practices and well regarded architecture frameworks
- Industry Experience product review - including meetings with development and engineering departments for product market improvement
- Conference and Company presentations
ClientsSome of our clientele include the following:
VDI SolutionsSpecialising in VMware, Citrix and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solutions, we also incorporate backup/restore, networks, DR, security and storage design to work in your environment.
Virtual Application SolutionsExperienced in Citrix and Microsoft solutions, we can provide end to end virtualisation Software As A Service Infrastructure Design and Implementation to suit your requirements.
Design and Architecture ReviewWith solid grounding and over 10 years of experience in I.T. and hands on delivery of Enterprise solutions to large corporate environments, our design and architecture review services allow for piece of mind and a second opinion before large project budgets are spent. We align to vendor best practices and architecture frameworks such as Zachmann and TOGAF to ensure all details considered within your documentation.
With experience in multi-site consolidation, migration and remediation of legacy infrastructure and end to end solutions design. Our team can consolidate and green your data centre seamlessly and to deadline.
Industry Experience product reviewFor vendors requiring an insight into how their product is used in large organisations, how it may come to be used, or how it could be improved, product review services are available at an hourly rate. This may include meetings with development and engineering departments for product market improvement or senior management to align strategic business deliverables.
Conference and Company presentationsWith experience presenting at public conferences such as VMworld and IDC, presentation services are available to assist in marketing deliverables or for companies who would like to present their achievements in such a forum, but are un-resourced to do so. Similarly, for presentations to Executive level audiences, aligning business objectives with technical constraint has proven valuable to many of our customers.
Standards and Policy development
Our documentation experience ranges across many purposes and functions. Some of the documentation we've completed for customers includes but is not limited to:
- Build and installation plans
- Multi-group implementation plans
- Operational Acceptance testing and criteria
- Company wide I.T. standards
- End to End Infrastructure Solution Designs
- Infrastructure Solution Configuration documents
- Infrastructure roadmap, governance and strategy documents
We also have certified I.T. Architects and Systems Administrators with credentials as listed here:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- VMware Certified Professional
- Diploma Project Management (AIPM)
- Diploma Management (AIM)